Tourist info: +358 (0)400 117 123 | info@parainen.fi

Kemiö church

The St.Andreas church in Kimito was built during the 14th and 15th centuries.
In the 18th century, the church was enlarged and modified.
The vestry is believed to have been completed in about 1325, the nave and the porch towards the end of ther 14th.

Kemiön kirkko
Suomenkulmantie
25700 Kemiö

02-425962
www.evl.fi